Links to open badges research.
Open badges for lifelong learning Authors: Mozilla foundation, Peer 2 peer university, MacArthur Foundation.
Open badges in language skills development Work on implementing open badges carried out as part of a virtual exchange is published here in Chapter 11.
Jobs in 2028: A report from the Integration Futures working group.
An open course available on the Coursesites platform.
European network of eportfolio experts and practitioners.
- Abramovich, S. (2016). Understanding digital badges in higher education through assessment. In: On the Horizon, Vol. 24 Iss 1 pp. 126 - 131.
- Ahn, J.; Pellicone, A. and Butler, B. S. (2014). Open badges for education: what are the implications at the intersection of open systems and badging? In: Research in Learning Technology. Vol. 22.
- Buchem, I. (2015). Open Badges as Open Portfolios? Presentation at the conference Evaluation and Recognition in Education: Alternative Ways. Odense, Denmark, 24 September 2015. http://www.eportfolio.eu/events/open-badges-agenda-first-time-denmark (accessed March 11, 2016).
- Gibson, D. and Coleman, K. (2015). Digital Badges to Curate, Credential and carry forward digital learning evidence. Transforming Assessment Webinar Series, 4 February 2015. http://transformingassessment.com/sites/default/files/files/TA_webinar_4_feb_2015_slides_0.pdf (accessed March 11, 2016).
- Hurst, E. J. (2015). Digital Badges: Beyond Learning Incentives. Journal of Electronic Resources in Medical Libraries, 12:3, 182-189.
- MacArthur Foundation (undated). Badges for lifelong learning. https://www.macfound.org/media/article_pdfs/BADGESFORLIFELONGLEARNING_INFO.PDF (accessed March 29, 2016).
- Grant, S. L. (2014). What Counts As Learning: Open Digital Badges for New Opportunities. Irvine, CA: Digital Media and Learning Research Hub. http://dmlhub.net/wp-content/uploads/files/WhatCountsAsLearning_Grant.pdf (accessed March 23, 2016).