Application Security Analyst - Explorer Award for Educators 2016 - Badge
Through attendance in an instructor-led faculty workshop designed to show faculty how to educate students; this badge earner has demonstrated the ability to scan and test web applications for identification and analysis of vulnerabilities and attacks; using IBM AppScan Standard. This individual has demonstrated an understanding of topics such as OWASP security standards; Glassbox scanning; cross-site scripting; broken authentication; and threat analysis and reports.
What it takes to earn this badge:
- Must be a faculty member of a Higher Education Institution which has or is implementing the IBM Skills Academy Program.
- Completion of Module I - Cyber Security Overview: Covering Security Overview Trends Case Studies Security standards and framewks.
- Completion of Module III - Application Security Analyst: Covering Web application components and security issues OWASP attack classifications SQL Injection Brute Fce authentication Cross-site Scripting (XSS) Insecure direct object reference Sensitive data exposure Cross-site request fgery (CSRF) Vulnerability testing scanning and threat modeling Repting threats and vulnerabilities Glass Box Scanning Web Services Extend functions using SDK and AXF Troubleshooting AppScan.
- Participation in the faculty enablement session.
- Passing the Application Security Analyst practice test f "IBM Application Security Analyst 2016".
Skills indicated by the badge
Glass Box|Web Services|SDK|AXF|Web Application Security|Security Vulnerabilities|IBM AppScan Standard|Security Scans|Application Scans|Ethical Hacking|OWASP Classifications|SQL Injection|Brute Force|Cross-site Scripting|CSRF|Vulnerability Testing|Threat Modeling