Application Security Analyst - Instructor Award for Educators 2016 - Badge
This badge earner has delivered the program course on scanning and testing web applications for identification and analysis of vulnerabilities and attacks; using IBM AppScan Standard. This individual has been able to teach an understanding of topics such as OWASP security standards; Glassbox scanning; cross-site scripting; broken authentication; and threat analysis and reports.
What it takes to earn this badge:
- Must be a faculty member of a Higher Education Institution which has or is implementing the IBM Skills Academy Program.
- Teaching of Module I - Cyber Security Overview: Covering Security Overview Trends Case Studies Security standards and framewks.
- Teaching of Module III - Application Security Analyst: Covering Web application components and security issues OWASP attack classications SQL Injection Brute Fce authentication Cross-site Scripting (XSS) Insecure direct object reference Sensitive data exposure Cross-site request fgery Vulnerability testing scanning and threat modeling Repting threats and vulnerabilities Glass Box Scanning Web Services Extend functions using SDK and AXF Troubleshooting AppScan.
- Deliver training to a minimum of 15 university students.
- Have at least 60% of total students pass the final test.
- Receive the Mastery Award f Educats 2016.
Skills indicated by the badge
Web Application Security|Security Vulnerabilities|IBM AppScan Standard|Security Scans|Application Scans|Ethical Hacking|OWASP Classifications|SQL Injection|Brute Force|Cross-site Scripting|CSRF|Vulnerability Testing|Threat Modeling|Glass Box|Web Services|SDK|AXF