Architect Profession Certification - Level 3 Thought Leader - Badge
An IBM Senior Certified Architect leads large teams. They are responsible for defining the structures of complex solutions and architectures to address client business problems. They identify client needs; apply industry knowledge; and leverage appropriate business elements and information technology to address those needs. At Thought Leader level the IBM Senior Certified Architect provides innovative ideas & strategic direction; working across multiple business units & geographies.
What it takes to earn this badge:
- Previously attained IBM Architect Certification - Level 2 Expert.
- This individual achieved certification by the profession Board that he/she is able to lead large multi disclipinary teams which span the ganisation to integrate multiple elements of business and IT architecture successfully in der to develop crect and complete solutions to meet the client’s identified business problems.
- This individual has demonstrated their architectural vision though their architectural leadership and personal impact on significant projects and their strategic leadership by anticipating creating and defining innovative concepts in a strategic IT business environment. They have evidenced how their breadth of experience has resulted in the delivery of value to the client and provided effective leadership of their teams. They have demonstrated significant impact on the IBM business.
- This individual has shown that they continue to develop their technical and professional skills as evidenced by between 80 to 120 hours of training and personal development completed in last 3 years.
- This individual has enhanced and maintained IBM's technical vitality through menting others (required) and other fms of give back including the development of IC/IP enablement assets publications technical presentations and voluntary wk on Certification Review Boards.
- Note: IBM Architect Certification is only available to IBM employees.
- The additional infmation link below is only accessible by IBM employees.
Skills indicated by the badge
Asset Creation & Reuse|Architectural Thinking|Architectural Decisions|Architecture Development|Architectural Methods|Modeling Techniques|Validation Strategy|Project Planning|Risk Management|Consulting Techniques|Negotiation|Stakeholder Requirements Management|CRM|Communications|Standards|Giveback