Mobile Application Developer - Instructor Award for Professionals 2016 - Badge
Under guidance of an experienced instructor; this badge earner has demonstrated the ability to teach others on development; testing; debugging and deployment of hybrid mobile applications using jQuery; Dojo and Apache Cordoba application development skills; using IBM MobileFirst. This individual has demonstrated proficiency teaching students how to use tools; such as Android SDK and Xcode; to create and publish mobile applications in public marketplaces and private enterprises.
What it takes to earn this badge:
- Expected to be an Information Technology professional working for IBM an IBM Customer or Business Partner and attending the IBM Skills Academy.
- Teaching of Module I - Mobile Computing Overview: Covering mobile application trends use of mobile in the enterprise and examination of mobile computing case studies.
- Teaching of Module III - Mobile Application Developer: Covering Mobile app design types Android IOS platfms Client-side API's cross-platfm ptability Mobile Framewks - Dojo and jQuery Mobile and Sencha Touch UI Apache Cdova framewk f native functions Mobile Enterprise - IBM MobileFirst server-side APIs f back-end integration Security authentication techniques and Updates and version management.
- Teaching the course under the supervision of a qualified instruct and receiving teaching approval from the supervising instruct.
- Receiving a 70% positive survey feedback.
- Receiving the Mastery Award f Professionals 2016 Badge.
Skills indicated by the badge