Security Intelligence Analyst - Mastery Award for Professionals 2016 - Badge
The badge earner has a proven expertise to correlate events and flows from a variety of applications and devices; establish enterprise security rules; monitor policy compliance; and provide threat detection; using IBM QRadar SIEM. The badge earner has demonstrated advanced proficiency on topics such as investigating offenses identified from events and flows; and create operational rules.
What it takes to earn this badge:
- Expected to be an Information Technology professional working for IBM an IBM Customer or Business Partner and attending the IBM Skills Academy.
- Completion of Module I - Cyber Security Overview: Covering Status quo of IT Security and Security Intelligence and Operations.
- Completion of Module II - Security Intelligence Foundations: Coverng Designing a Security Intelligence Solution and Security Intelligence functional components.
- Completion of Module III - Security Intelligence Analyst: Covering Collecting and processing events flows and vulnerability data Investigating an offense that is triggered by events Investigating the events of an offense Using asset profiles to investigate offenses Investigating an offense that is triggered by flows False positives overview Investigating superflows Using rules and building blocks Creating SIEM repts and Perfming advanced filtering.
- Passing the IBM Procted Exam f "IBM Security Intelligence Analyst 2016".
- Receiving the Expler Award f Professionals 2016.
Skills indicated by the badge
QRadar SIEM|Security Offenses|Security Vulnerabilities|Security Offense Rules|Security Intelligence|Advanced Security Threats|Enterprise Security Architecture|Threat Intelligence Feed|Host Definition Building Blocks|Advanced Filtering|Investigating Security Offenses|False Positives|Event Offenses|Collecting Events|Processing Events|Vulnerability Data|Asset Profiles|SIEM Reports|Security Analyst